Go Back To School - Financial Assistance May Be Available If You Qualify

Undergrad and Grad Programs. Free Information Pack.

Still time to register for a January start date

"Federal student aid comes from the federal govemment-specifically,the U.S. Department of Education. It's money that helps a student pay for education expenses at a postsecondary school (e.g., college, vocational school, graduate school)."